Friends

Sunday 29 June 2008

1st Elzybells card

I've inked up all my new Elzybells stamps and had a play, they all stamp so lovely...............
I did these cards last week, I would have put them on here sooner, however I had yet more technology problems!!!!! How can computers be soooooooo stressful and frustrating?! Never mind.

The first card was for the Stamp Something blog challenge, which was a sketch. http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2008/06/sketch-something-challenge.html Here is what I came up with.

I surprised myself here as I did a girlie card in blue, I coloured it using water colours, I quite like it!

Image: Elzybells

Backing papers: Pink Petticoat

Card: Bazzil

Embossing: Cuttlebug

Flowers: Prima

Brad: Dovecraft

Sparkly Ribbon/String: Stash

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails