Friends

Monday 4 August 2008

Magnolia Thankyou

I love this image, she is sooooooo cute. I coloured Tilda using primsas and sansador, matted it onto lovely K and co papers added a pretty organizer ribbon, and stamped thank you on the side using shimmering brilliance ink. I also added some good old glamour dust to the wings. I love sparkle. I have entered this card into this weeks Stamp Something Challenge, which has a theme of Thank you. Check it out. http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/

Image: Magnolia

Coloured: Primsas and Sansador

Backing Paper: K and Co

Matting: Nestabilities

Ribbon: Craft stash

Sentiment: Penny Black

1 comment:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft colors. Cute Tilda, great coloring too. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails