Friends

Monday 4 August 2008

Michelle's Bolgoversary candy - Part 1

Michelle at the Card Grotto is giving away some yummy candy, you have to design a card based on her sketch (which I loved). Check out Michelle's bolg http://cardgrotto.blogspot.com/ Here is my card, I coloured it worth primsa's and sansador.

Image: Magnolia (curtsy of Vicky at Cuddly Cards)

Matting: Nestabilities

Card: Bazzil

Papers: Papermania, and DCWV

Flowers: Prima

Brads: Woodware

Sentiment: Penny Black

Coloured: Primsas and Sansador

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Fab card Sally. Love the colours and your interpretation of Michelle's blog candy sketch!
Vicky x

Michelle Short said...

Great card, I love the colours and the beautiufl image and fab colouring. Thank you for entering my sketch challenge :0) x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails