Friends

Saturday 18 October 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge is based on a great sketch http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/.

Having coloured the below snowmen (in the below post) with copics I thought I'd have another go. This is another lovely stamp I brought at the Exeter craft fair, I love it - I love them all, lol...... I enhanced the flowers by putting glossy accents on them, so htey have a slight glimmer to them. I cut it out with nestability dies, then layered it onto silver matted card, also cut out with scalloped nestability die. I ran some matching silver card through the Divine swirls embossing folder. The silver strip across the front was also run through the dotted embossing folder, the brads are gorgeous made by papermania. The sentiment is by Pink Petticoat, mounted onto matching card cut out using a cuttlebug die.

7 comments:

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

Love your card, getting very happy of it ;-))

De Ruijsbroekjes said...

Love your card and the image you used !!

Bev said...

FABULOUS!!! Love the embossed mat - it really makes the image pop.

hugs Bev x

Paper doll said...

Penny black is a favorite. Very nice card, I like the embossing on the background, looks like metallic paper.

Mrs Mayne said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow - so beautiful!! Wonderful colours and amazing embossing...xx

Dawn said...

Aww those Hedgies just make me smilw! Gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails