Friends

Saturday 31 January 2009

I've been tagged............

Vicky over at Cuddly Cards has tagged me. http://cuddlycards.blogspot.com/

The rules of this tag are;
1: pick the 6th folder, and select the 6th piccy
2: post the piccy and an explanation on your blog about the piccy
3: select 6 others to do the same and let them know

Here is my pic. This was back in August this year, it was the home coming parade for 40 Commando Royal Marines, to welcome them home from Afghanistan. I added the 7th pic as well, as I could not believe a random pic actually got my boyfriend, hes the one in the front nearest in the pic. Don't they look smart??? Very proud gf! x

3 comments:

Roxy said...

Isn't it something? The photo you have is of your sweetie's homecoming and my photo was from my son's homecoming. There's just something about men in uniform.

Sue said...

Hi Sally, I have tagged you with the same tag, but someone beat me to it. Love your photo, yes, they do look very smart. Sue.x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

How proud you must feel, but I do too! - these are amazing people...xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails