Friends

Friday 10 April 2009

Hello

Thank you to everyone who has left me such lovely comments over the past few weeks - I don't know where the time has gone, but I'm hoping to get creative again in the next few days. I have made 2 batch's of wedding invites over the past couple of weeks - one lot for my wedding later this summer - I will post a pic when I can get a good one in decent light.
I am hoping to make some big changes in my life concerning work - life's to short to be unhappy and to have work make you ill - so I am in the process of setting up my own business. I know I am very lucky to have a safe job given the state of the economy - but my health is more important, I know now is also not the ideal time to set up a business but people are not going to stop having fun, having parties or getting married.............................. I will spill when its all up and running! Its exciting and nerve racking - but nothing ventured nothing gained.
As a result of the above I am needing to make space for new ventures - so I an having an Ebay extravaganza - I sadly am parting with lots of crafting goodness. Some of which has never been used. I think downloads are going to be the way forward from now on - fantastic creation - don't take up any space. mwah to downloads. xxx

3 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ahhh - lovely to hear from you Sally...can't wait to hear your news and well done! xx

Joey said...

Hiya Sally, glad all is well with you, I agree about work you have to be happy :O) wishing you every success in your new venture. Joey.x

Stacey said...

Ooh, sounds so exciting! Congrats to you - good luck too! ~♥~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails