Friends

Sunday 27 September 2009

Elzybells Casing.................


Over at Elzybells the challenge is to find a card by Elizabeth or any DT member that you particularly like / inspires you and recreate it putting your own spin on it!

Well, I popped over to Michelle's blog, and found this card and recreated it, just changed the colour and some very very minor bits. I love Michelle's blog, I think her work is totally inspiring, her clean and simple style is right up my street.

I have had the image coloured for ages - so it was lovely to put it to use.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your card and the image is adorable, I like his little fur coat!

Michelle :)

Dragonlady said...

Just brilliant.

ali x

Sue from Oregon said...

this is so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails