Friends

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Purple tartan it up...

Here she is again Miss Anya, I do love her. Anyway here is a card which is going into this weeks Daring Cardmakers Challenge where the theme is "tartan it up". Also over at One Stop the theme is Die Cuts.
I feel like my feet have not touched the ground, life is whizzing by, but hope to be back again later, I went to the big craft fair at Exeter on Sunday with the girls, so I have some yummy new stash, and 'he' or should I say hubby (still feels weird saying that) is away with work tonight - so I can be as messy as I like, and the dog can supervise!

2 comments:

Dazie said...

I love this its gorgeous the colours are just fab!
Dazie
x

Magda said...

Lovely card! Great colours and image.
Magda x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails