Friends

Sunday 29 November 2009

Stamp with us


Think I may be a tad too many mins late for this weeks challenge - but never mind, thought I would still enter it anyway! Today has been one of those days where I should not have made any plans! Finally got in just before midnight and Ive not even been to the pub and its a Saturday night! lol

Anyway this card is for Stamp with Us challenge - as I have a newly found love of Stampin Up things I thought it would be rude not to enter.

This weeks theme was 1 stamp, 2 papers, 3 brads. I have used old olive papers ink and card.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, thanks for working so hard to get your challenge in on time. So sorry that you didn't notice that you've got an extra week to complete this one :-)

This uncluttered style shows off the DSPs well. Thank you for playing along and for entering the DT call.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Unknown said...

Very classy - thank you for sharing

Bekka

Mrs Wonka said...

A really lovely card.

Thank you so much for joining in with Stamp With Us.

Zoe x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails