Friends

Friday 24 September 2010

Great day out and exciting news! x


Evening, well you can see my most amazing news, but I'm gona tell you my brilliant day anyway. I want to say the Exeter show was fab, I spent a small fortune (my birthday money all saved up especially for the occasion). I went with my Mum and Emmie, I have not been out with my Mum since June, due to Emmie coming soooooooo early, and it was our first day out (of many) all together and it was brilliant, we even did afternoon tea.

I brought lots of bits, I will post some pics later. The lovely ladies from Butterfly kisses did very well (as per usual) out of me, I love their stand it always inspires me. Then another stand had all Penny Black wood backed stamps at 25% off, so obviously I got a tad carried away, then there is the Mather Stewart punches.

So after a great day out with my 2 fave ladies, I got home, checked my emails only to find Carlyann had emailed me to say I had made it onto the Charisma DT, can you believe it? Out of 176 entry's I was one of 6 new peps chosen. I am so chuffed, I'm still smiling, I am so grateful for the opportunity, and hope I don't let Carlyann down.

Then whilst checking my emails, I have had a business order, and I went out for a consultation last night and got a great big order, so all in all I had one of the best days in ages, and I am chuffed to bits. Hoping the happy/lucky faries stay around. x

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So pleased for you Sal. Sounds like you had one heck of a day! Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new goodies that you got at the craft fair!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Leah l'Orange said...

woo hoo on a fabby crafty fair!
sounds like a perfect day all around!

welcome, new Charisma Gal! looking forward to getting to know you on the team! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails