Friends

Tuesday 14 September 2010

My little bundle of wonderful


here she is again! My gorgeous little lady Emmie, thought I would share a pic of her, shes doing so well 13 weeks today (or 4 if she had not been in such a hurry! lol) Shes a little guzzler weighing in at 8lb 4oz now.

Apologies for the lack of blogging this weak, we have had a couple of bad days with jabs and the final weaning of milk (for her poorly tummy) how one little person can cry for so many hours is beyond me!!!!! lol

I've also been busy promoting my business and getting it back up and running, I'm not that computer savvy, but trying to build a user friendly website! I have had lots of ideas in recent weeks in ways which to expand so I have also been doing some research, and I think one of my ideas there is a gap in the market where we live! (I really cant be that clever) so all will be revealed very soon. With the news that loads of public sector jobs are at risk it has really kicked my backside into gear!

Hope your all well, and not getting to wet in this miserable weather. On a brighter note how good was the inbetweeners last night? Love it. x

2 comments:

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Awwwww, she is precious!! Sounds like she is growing like a weed! Up over 8 pounds now!! Great news!

Victoria said...

She's a real cutie Sally. Can see why your a proud new mummy! Good luck with the new business venture!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails