Friends

Wednesday 22 June 2011

My Mum's Craft Shop - One for the boys.



Hello, I hope you are all well. I'm sorry I have not been able to comment on all your blog's blogger is playing up! It's Wednesday again - already. Which means its another challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop. This week we would love to see your creations for boy's. We always need a card for a boy, so what better than to take part. Kitty is sponsoring the challenge this week and giving away a £10 voucher to spend in her shop (which is gurt lush - as we say here in Somerset).

For this weeks card I have used a Wild Rose Studio stamp and papers, coloured with promarkers, and used a card blank from MMCS, and some brads from my stash.
Thanks for looking, hope you have a lovely week. x

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
I love promarkers: Anything goes.
Delightful Sketches: Anything Goes.

6 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card hun, love the image and papers :o) Lisa x

Tine said...

Hi Sally. Cute card for a little boy & I love your paper choice. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Sandra H said...

What a gorgeous image love the way you have coloured it and that the outline is slightly out simply beautiful....:) Sandra H

Karen said...

Great boys card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Janice said...

Great image, great card. Jx

My name is Wynneth said...

Now this is a cute boy's card - your image looks remarkably like my youngest grandson LOL !! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails