Friends

Wednesday 8 June 2011

My Mum's Craft Shop - Punch it.



Over at MMCS we have a new challenge and a fabulous sponsor this week. Kenny K are giving away some digi image to 3 lucky winners, we would love to see your creations.
This week the theme is PUNCH IT - yes the clue is in the title, and having had a rather emotional week, where my head has been in the clouds, I just got on and made the card! (SORRY) the stars are die cut with a sizzix die - no a punch I know = me bad! Oh well, onwards and upwards hay.

The image is a Kenny K digi image.
Coloured with promarkers, the papers are DCWV - Rockstar, I do love how these papers shine. Not a dot of glamour dust in sight - must be a bad week!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Love this image beautifully coloured too! ...........:) Sandra H

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails