Friends

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Great news

I'm back on the DT at My Mum's Craft Shop.  I'm sooooooooooooooooo chuffed, thank you very much for having me back.

The theme this week is

THE GREAT OUTDOORS


Here is my card, it looks a bitwashed out, IRL it is really vibrant!!!

The image is Wild Rose Studio, coloured with promarkers.  Ther paper is a sheet from First Edition - Spring Drop.   The sun and cloud are Die-namics dies, and the flowery die is from Memory box.  There are also a couple of sparkly gems from my stash on the flowers which I have cut out and attached with 3d foam.
We look forward to seeing all your entrys this week.

Sorry I have not been around much this week, I have a fab crafty excuse, I have a new crafty baby.  I will post a pic later. xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful:)x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails