Friends

Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop DT -

It's Wednesday again, which mans it challenge time over at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge blog.  This week the theme is:

FEELING BLUE/GET WELL

There is a fabby prize as always, so why not pop on over and join in.

Before I go onto the card, apologies for being a bad blogger I have unfortunately been without a computer due to the new one being faulty!!!!   Anyways, the replacement is looking all shiny and nice in the box, but I am feeling a bit disheartened with it at the mo, so I will get it out the box tomorrow. 

I made this card a couple of weeks ago in preparation, it is based on a layout from my book of sketch's that I keep.

It is a plain blue card blank, with die cut clouds (I think I should have embossed these) the sentiment is from a My Favourite things stamp set.  The DSP is from an Echo Park pad.


Thank you for stopping by.  Hoping to blog more this week. xx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card:)x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails