Friends

Wednesday 1 August 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop - DT - Ice cream colours



Where are the days going, my lil man is now 3 weeks old, it feels like he has always been here!

Hope you have enjoyed the bit of lovely sunshine that we had last week, it was so lovely to see it, it makes everyone so happy.  The theme of this weeks challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop is very apt given the weather, as it it:

ICE CREAM COLOURS

Yum, now which ones to choose?!  I went with my fave Mr Whippy, and a bit of raspberry sauce, I would normally have a flake in it turning it into a good old 99.  But not for this challenge! lol

Well in making this card I broke my paper chomper! as you can probably tell by the dodgy angle on the rounded corner!  So no improvising again! I need to raid someones fishing stash for some super super glue and hope I can fix it. 

To make this card I used a penny Black sentiment stamp, stamped in silver versa colour ink and embossed with clear powder.  I used a memory box die on the white card and a Die-Namics butterfly die, the sparkly gems are from my stash.

I will be back later to enter some challenges.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, This is so elegant lovely layout and colour so beautiful xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails