Friends

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Aaaaahhhhhh Christmas



Well I clearly do not know what I was thinking playing with snowflakes and Christmas stamps in January, but hay ho!  I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a sketch challenge, but as per usual never got around to uploading it! lol.   

I don't normally make new years resolutions - but I think I need to blog the cards I make for challenges! 

Not sure I am overly happy with the card, but I do love the snowflake and the sparkly paper, it looks better in real life, dodgy photo and bad wintery lighting does not help!  Roll on the summer.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Paper Playtime:  Use some brown.
ABC Christmas = B: Bows or Boys.
Allsorts:  Masculine.

6 comments:

catherine said...

Great work and thanks for joining in with my challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful xx

Wendy L said...

Great card, thanks for joining in at Allsorts. xxx

Mummylade said...

really elegant. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts with this lovely creation!

Annette said...

Lovely simple design.
Annette
My blog : Netty's Cards
Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge.
xx


Dorte said...

I love your CAS card with the beautiful snowflake.
Thanks for joining our B challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
Dorte,xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails