Friends

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Hot love



What a funny weather day we have had here today!  Cold, grey and overcast this morning, then just like that hot and humid!  You could not make it up.  Fingers crossed for a sunny day tomorrow, I have the paddling pool at the ready! 

Here is a card I made based on this weeks sketch at Clean and Simple.  The heart with the sparkly gem on was supposed to be on an angle, but my lil boy needed me! 

The papers are doodlebug, the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.




This card is also eligible for Craft Mojo, the theme is Anything Goes, they also have a DT call open.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weeky: Hot, hot, hot 



3 comments:

chera said...

love your card!!

Beverley said...

I love this card! Works perfectly. Hugs Bev x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sally :-) the whole design is fabulous,,, lovely papers :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails