Friends

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Craft Mojo DT Challenge - All things new

Happy New Year 

to you all, I hope it was a good one. 

Sorry I have been a very bad blogger of late, most of my energy has gone on building the new look Craft Mojo shop.





Here is my card for the new challenge over at Craft Mojo.

The theme is:

ALL THINGS NEW

We would love to see how you intemperate this challenge.  challenge, I used new stash, to make some Thank you cards for Christmas gifts.

To make it I used: 

Hero Arts Unicorn white ink pad
Black Memento ink pad
 Ranger Inkessentials white pen
Paper Smooches Stamps: Daisies and paisleys and Chit chat.

All the supplies to make this card are available from Craft Mojo.

Thank you for stopping by. 

Sally. xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely All the very best for 2014 x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails